How to Qualify For Medical Marijuana In Ohio
Certified physicians in Ohio may recommend medical cannabis only for the treatment of a qualifying medical condition under Ohio law.
The following are qualifying medical conditions:
- AIDS – HIV
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
- Crohn’s Disease
- Epilepsy or Another Seizure Disorder
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Pain that is either Chronic and Severe or Intractable
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Spinal Cord Disease or Injury
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Ulcerative Colitis
Condition’s that are not listed that medical marijuana can cure or treat can by law, be petitioned to the Medical Board to add of qualifying medical conditions.
We are currently pre-registering patients. When recommending medical marijuana doctors in Ohio become available we will connect you with one as well as keep you aware of advancements & updates to the Ohio Medical Marijuana Program.