I’m sure you’ve noticed, CBD has become one of the most talked about topics in the medical world. Well, it’s time for you to learn a bit more about CBD and find some answers to the most frequently asked question.
1) What is CBD?
Great question! First CBD is short for Cannabidiol, it’s 1 of over 60 chemical compounds found in the cannabis plant and is one of the most abundant cannabinoids found in the plant. For reference, THC is also a chemical compound found in cannabis, but we’re not going to talk about that. People use it to treat a huge laundry list of ailments and is normally prescribed by doctors in the UK.
2) Where does CBD come from, Hemp or Marijuana?
You’ll actually find CBD in both Marijuana and Hemp alike. However hemp produces the highest levels of CBD is why hemp is used widely in the production of CBD products.
3) IS CBD from hemp stronger than CBD from Marijuana?
No, it;s the same chemical compound found in both plants so they are both just as strong.
4) In short, what’s the difference between CBD and THC?
Well to start CBD is non psychoactive which means it will not get you high like THC. When ingested, CBD and THC bind to 2 different receptors in your nervous system
5) Will CBD ever get me high?
No, CBD is non psychoactive so it will not get you high, but you may notice your body feeling a little different when first taking CBD. It’s a different feeling for everyone and really depends on how your bodies endocannabinoid system reacts with the CBD.
6) How can I take CBD?
There are many different ways to take CBD,
1. Vaping: This method allows the CBD to reach your bloodstream the fastest and therefore feeling it’s effects the fastest.
2. Taken orally: This means taking our full spectrum cbd oil tinctures by dripping the oils into your mouth and holding it under your tongue for at least 30 seconds before completely swallowing it. It’s not the fastest way to be absorbed by your body but the effects will last the longest as your body absorbs the CBD. As a personal CBD user myself I like to vape and use the oil tinctures side by side. Take a few puffs for the fast acting relief and 1 full dropper of 1000mg CBD Oil Tincture for its longer lasting effects.
7) Is CBD natural or is it man made?
CBD is a 100% Natural Occurring chemical compound that is found in both Marijuana and Hemp.
8) Will CBD show up on a drug test?
High quality CBD products with zero THC will not show up on a drug test. Products with THC will. We pride ourselves in having 100% THC free products.
9) How much CBD should I take if it’s my first time trying it?
We recommend starting with the lowest amount of CBD for first timers. We offer both 250mg CBD Vape juices and 500mg CBD Full Spectrum Oil Tinctures. Try it and adjust your dosing as needed. You’ll find the dosing levels on all Avida Product pages.
10) Will I feel the effects of the CBD instantly?
Some people feel the effects within hours of taking CBD while others need to be on a regular regimen for their bodies to feel a difference.